MSE Project Management
MSE’s Project Management team has a proven record of meeting and exceeding the most challenging schedules, while delivering professionalism and quality beyond any other steel service provider. Our talented team of Project Managers, Engineers and Site Coordinators pride themselves in delivering structural and miscellaneous steel, on time and on budget. Whatever the schedule; MSE can make it happen!
Our team utilizes leading edge software to ensure efficient management and a high quality product:
- BIM Models (Tekla BIMsight) helps identify project challenges prior to construction, making it easier to provide cost-effective solutions both in the shop and the field.
- Primavera P6 Professional is used for scheduling all activities related to project management, detailing, fabrication and installation.
- FabSuite Steel Management Software provides a powerful database for all project documentation, including contract drawings, transmittals, RFIs, CO’s, material requisitions and shipping tickets.
- P2 Programs – STS software is used for steel tracking and labelling. All steel receives barcoded stickers or labels which enable tracking from delivery in the inventory bays, through the shop fabrication process, to site erection and job completion.
- VACAM programming software is used in connection with the Voortman Steel Machinery. All steel is programmed to be cut, coped and drilled precisely to NC1 files from the Tekla modeling software.
- AISC Quality Management Systems ensure quality control and assurance for both fabrication and installation activities.
- In-house developed web-based Non-Conformance application helps our staff to diagnose internal and external issues, as they happen, in an effort to identify, track, manage and reduce these issues going forward.
We have experience managing steel services for all markets including, but not limited to:
- Direct relationship with Owner – General Contractor (Past clients include Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. & Cenovus)
- Industrial Projects (Suncor, CNRL, Kearl Lake, Syncrude, Cenovus, Devon, Hudbay Minerals, Potash Corporation, Agrium)
- Institutional Projects (Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Thunder Bay Courthouse, Saint John Law Courts, NBCC, Fredricton Conference Center)
- Commercial Projects (Windermere Plaza, East Village Condo Developments, Fitzroy Office, Edmonton Boilermakers Training Facility, Master Packaging)
- Remote Site (Inuksugait Plaza)
Our experience, knowledge and professionalism all make MSE the first choice as a Steel Solution Provider, and we are confident our past clients will agree.